School Fee and Re-Fund Policy
The policy of enrolling in the Kindergarten is following the law of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
In accordance with Decree Law No. (23) of 2015 on the organization of private schools, and ministerial decision No. (9) of 2015 Article (3) which stipulates that tuition fees are paid in advance at the beginning of each semester,
The following guidelines will be considered when collecting tuition fees from parents:
- Seat Reservation Fee or Tuition Fee, can be paid in cash or cheque.
- Tuition fees will be collected at the beginning of each Semester.
- In case the Parent/Guardian fails to pay the tuition fee, the kindergarten is entitled to request post-dated cheques as a guarantee of paying the tuition fee of the semester, to allow the student to continue studying at the school from the beginning of the Semester.
- If the student does not continue in school and withdraw or transfer before the start of the Semester, the Seat Reservation fee will be deducted, and the balance fees will be returned to the guardian.
- In the case of the student starting a new school or moving out of the country or withdrawing before the end of the first month of the beginning of the semester, the fees should be paid according to the number of school days attended by the student, with a discount on the value of the seat reservation, but the value of books and school uniforms will not be refunded at all and only the remaining unpacked resources (if any) will be returned.